Monday, May 25, 2009

oh em gee im so angry

I just had a bit of an argument with my mum, she is so mean to me sometimes, she just doesn't understand the way life is and should be. She wouldn't let me bring my girlfriend over because she is a bit younger than me (She's 15). To me, age is only a number and shouldn't get in the way of true love. She also got nasty about her weight even though Shanequa (My girlfriend) isnt even fat! Shes just big boned, lots of girls are actually really fat, its so unfair I hate my life!! I tried to submit this situation in a post on fmylife.com but it didnt get accepted, I feel like everyone is against me.

I just dont know what to do, I really have to go to bed, but I dont think Im gonna be able to sleep. I might be able to get away with playing 'Defense Grid - The Awakening' overnight if I dont make too much noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment