Wednesday, May 27, 2009

oh lawd

Today it was raining every now and then, not much, just a drizzle, or as some might say it was 'spitting'. It was so annoying mum told me to mow the lawn but then I couldnt because of the rain, but she made me do it anyway. I think I have a bit of a cold now because I forgot to put on a jumper, well until it was too late. Apparently the swine flu will affect 1 in 5 people in Australia one day, and with my cold I have just developed, I will be more susceptible to dying from the swine flu! I'm a bit worried, Ive purchased a bottle of anti-bacterial hand sanitizer to keep on me at all times to make sure I am in a safer position than that of other people. I also wear a scarf or hankerchief around my mouth when I am in public.

Work is stressful, all the steam from the fryer is giving me severe pimples all over my face, arms, and even somehow some pimples have developed on my chest and penis. Today I did everything my manager told me to do, just so that I make a good impression on her incase they are thinking of promoting me. I logged on to my steam counter strike account today because I was in the mood for a few headshots and ownage but it says that I have been hacking, and now im banned from all VAC secured servers! WTF I never cheated, except for this one time last week when I just used a hack to see if it works and what happens but hacking is for shit players I would never do that!

I caught the bus to my girlfriends school today but she was really busy and only had time for a quick chat and had to go somewhere with her friends, I just bought some chinese food from the store near her school to eat on the way home because the bus ride and then train back to the city and then my train home takes forever mann. I just finished setting up my set top box hard drive recorder to record greys anatomy and medium because I have to go to bed at 7pm tonight for work tomorow morning.

I tried calling Robert from my year 12 class again, he told me on facebook that we should catch up some time but he hasnt replied to me anymore since I last talked to him. OH well I will try and call him or send him a message on his wall tomorow.

1 comment:

  1. The swine flu is caused by viruses not bacteria.

    ReplyDelete